Twitpic is seeking an experienced Advertising Manager to develop, implement, and manage our advertising strategy, both from a business, sales and technical perspective with advertisers, agencies and networks. You will work on cutting edge monetization projects within our Ads and Commerce team. Dealing with advertising campaigns large and small.
If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter/Twitpic user with relevant sales/account management experience, analytical skills, and a passion for learning, who thrives at the intersection of business, technology, data, and marketing we invite you to talk to us about our advertising sales organization at Twitpic Inc.
This is a full-time salary position that could be worked remotely (US residents only).
- Manage all aspects of an ad server
- Proactively seek ad sales as well as monitor current ad sales
- Collaborating with advertisers to understand their objectives, recommending best practices, and developing effective campaigns
- Executing, optimizing, and analyzing advertising programs using internal tools and dashboards
- Resolving campaign issues in a timely and productive manner, and identifying and implementing process improvements
- Managing contracts and renewals, and assisting our with payables and collections
- Providing feedback to our product and tools teams to help us scale our advertising platform
- Mentoring new team members as our organization grows
- Other duties as needed may include: general office administration and customer support
- 2+ years of experience managing digital marketing programs for advertisers or their agencies
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- A passion for Twitpic and our mission
- Demonstrable experience in Ads or Commerce (managing large scale ad systems infrastructure, serving, targeting or e-commerce systems; digital goods/gaming systems a plus)
- Overall we need someone with a positive attitude, who is a great communicator, great leader and very, very proactive
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of “Advertising Manager”.