Twitpic is a fast growing startup with millions of users around the world and we are looking to grow our team. We value attitude over experience and experience over degrees.
What we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate is a seasoned iOS and/or Android developer with successful released apps. You’ve mastered the intricacies of Objective C, Cocoa Touch and/or Java with experience designing great user interfaces for iOS and/or Android platforms.
- Comprehensive experience with iOS and/or Android development
- Successful released apps in the app store (please include names)
- Deep understanding of Objective C, and/or Java
- 1+ years work experience as a software engineer
- Understanding of scalability, systems engineering, and algorithms
- Excellent product sense and design sense
- Team player
Twitpic offers full-benefits and competitive salary all wrapped up in an agile startup environment.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line of “iOS / Android Developer”
Telecommute positions are available, must be a US resident.
If you spent 15 hours a day on the computer growing up like I did and drink enough caffeine to kill a horse, then this may interest you.
We are looking to add more Software/Systems Engineers because Twitpic is growing and it’s growing fast. Twitpic has over 14 million 20 million users now and is continuing at an astounding rate.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with all aspects of the LAMP stack (aka PHP ninja)
- Experience with different data stores (MySQL, Memcache, Cassandra, Redis)
- Experience working on web platforms that receive millions of requests every day and scaling those platforms (including web serving, database optimization, & code optimization)
- Working knowledge of MVC frameworks
- Self motivated, passionate & a team player
- Able to manage your own tasks and workload
- Someone who loves Twitter and its community
- Maintain existing and engineer new functionality
- Continually improve the performance and scalability of the Twitpic service
- Monitor service stability and performance
- Design, implement, and maintain PHP-based application and infrastructure components
- Refactor and improve maintainability of the codebase
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Provide user support when needed
- Do @noaheverett‘s laundry…just kidding…but seriously
We are a fast growing agile company looking for the best of the best. We offer competitive salary, full benefits and paid vacation.
Send your resume to email@example.com. Telecommute positions are available, must be a US resident.
Be sure to include the title of this position “Software/Systems Engineer” in the subject.
Note: We look favorably on people who get creative with their applications.